reveal press release New to the PlayStation site reveals a lot of interesting details about God of War: Ragnarok.
We will provide you with all these details as follows:
- It was initially confirmed that there would be a difference in the leadership face of the game development process, as Cory Barlog will not return to play the role of director, although he was the director of the previous game, but the helm will be handed over to Eric Williams, who contributed to the development of many games in the series, and apparently the reason for withdrawing Barlog is his work on a new project about which there are no details at the moment.
- As it turns out from the official publication that the emotional nature that we witnessed in the previous part will return once again to the core of the relationship between Kratos and Atreus and play a major role in the narration of events.
- As for the excerpts of the story disclosed in the publication (Which you probably shouldn’t read if you don’t want to know anything about the storyIt turns out that the main evil characters in the game are Thor and Freya, and it turns out that a great dispute will gradually erupt between Kratos and Atreus and cause their relationship to diverge. More information about the characters involved in the story has also appeared in the video Here.
- This is regarding the style of play. The developer has stated that the fighting system will be improved, giving more freedom to the player. In most of the confrontations, the player will have the opportunity to choose the way he wants to play if he wants to fight crazy direct, follow a special defense strategy, or master the implementation of distinctive skills. .
- Of course, new types of enemies will appear in the game with different fighting and confrontation mechanisms such as Dreki and Stalker.
- With regard to exploring the game world, the developer also disclosed that the player can visit all nine kingdoms unlike the previous part (there are only six kingdoms), which means that kingdoms such as Vanaheim, Svartalfheim and Asgard will be present in the game to explore.
- With regard to the areas that will return themselves from the previous part, you will have new places to visit and explore, and the developer confirms that the environments are diverse in the game in order for this exploration to remain enjoyable, but according to him, the next part will be the best in providing diverse and beautiful places in their environments with some mystery as well.
- Announced Bear McCreary officially About his return to compose the game’s music, and he was the one who composed the music in the previous part.
What do you think of these new details? God of War: Ragnarok releases in 2022 on PS5 and PS4.