News

McDonald’s worker shines light to reveal a mass of worms inside a soft drink machine


A disgusting moment a McDonald’s worker highlights the discovery of a mass of roundworms inside a soft drink machine at a chain restaurant in London

  • The video was filmed by a branch worker in Old Kent Road, south London
  • Footage shows earthworms stuck in the drain of the soft drink machine
  • McDonald’s said the beverage station ‘closed immediately’ for ‘deep cleaning’










This is the disgusting moment a McDonald’s worker flashes his light to reveal a mass of worms inside a soft drink machine at a fast food chain restaurant.

The video was shot at a branch in Old Kent Road, south London, and was posted on TikTok.

McDonald’s said the beverage station “closed immediately” once the problem was identified and a “deep cleaning” was conducted.

This is the disgusting moment a McDonald’s worker flashes a light to reveal a mass of worms inside a soft drink machine at the fast food chain restaurant in Old Kent Road, south London

The video was shot at a branch in Old Kent Road, southeast London, and was posted on TikTok

The video was shot at a branch in Old Kent Road, southeast London, and was posted on TikTok

In the video, the person filmed, who reportedly works in a fast-food chain, highlights the drain of a soft drink machine.

Shows earthworms stuck to the top of the drain, below the signs leading to Coca-Cola, Fanta, and Oasis.

The video is accompanied by the caption: “This is a McDonald’s street, Old Kent, in south London.”

The operator initially claimed the creatures were worms but McDonald’s said they were earthworms.

McDonald's said the Old Kent Road chain's beverage station (pictured) 'closed immediately' once the problem was identified and a 'deep clean' operation was conducted.

McDonald’s said the Old Kent Road chain’s beverage station (pictured) ‘closed immediately’ once the problem was identified and a ‘deep clean’ operation was conducted.

A McDonald’s spokesperson told MyLondon: ‘We take hygiene very seriously.

Unfortunately, we learned several weeks ago that there was a problem with the sewerage serving the beverage station at Old Kent Road Restaurant.

We immediately closed the beverage station and our hygiene team identified the cause of the problem which was fixed prior to performing a deep cleaning.

“The area was checked by outside specialists and no drinks were served to customers until we were sure the issue was fully resolved.”

The spokesperson also told the website that it was “an isolated incident, not an invasion.”

McDonald’s was also forced to apologize and close its restaurant in Picton last week after a video was posted showing maggots falling from the ceiling and landing on tables and the floor.

Ads



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button