With a lot of apps installed and removed from your Android phone, it can become messy after a period of time, as the apps accumulate in your phone, taking up storage space that you may need.
Access the most used apps in Android
You can access the most used apps on your phone by placing them in the favorites bar on the home screen. This is done by long pressing on the application and dragging it to this bar if there is an empty space.
Also Read: How to Check Android Phone Battery Health
Create folders on the home screen
You can put all your music and podcast apps in one folder or all your social apps. To do this, follow these steps:
- Tap and hold an app and drag it over the corresponding app.
- This creates a new folder automatically.
- In order to name the folder, tap on the name just below the folder.
- You can add more apps to the folder by long pressing and dragging similar apps to the folder.
- In order to remove apps from the folder long press on the app in question and then drag it to an empty spot on the home screen
- If you have two apps in the folder, the folder you created disappears and the remaining app appears in any empty space on the Home screen.
Read also: 7 settings in an Android phone that help you save time
Delete Unused Apps on Android
The persistence of outdated or unused apps affects phone performance, especially apps that collect data Apps that run in the background and apps that drain your battery.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, select the Manage apps and devices option.
- Click on the Manage tab to show you a list of installed applications on your phone.
- Select the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the delete icon at the top right of the screen.
- In the pop-up that appears, click on the Uninstall option.
Also Read: How to Check App Permissions on Android Phone
Use of third-party applications
There are a wide range of applications in the Google Play Store that can help you organize applications in your Android phone, including the application Files by Google. Which helps you see how much space each app takes up and the date it was last used, making the process of deletion easy.